Joey R
    @

You all know what im talking about. Classic rock, ‘Jimi Hendrix’, ‘the led’. That B.S. rap is taking over; is there nothing we can do about it? Is classic rock really dead? Is all good music dead? Can anyone explain to me how this ever happened?
    Do you think there is any chance of rap dieing off and rock taking back the world?

lovnrckets
    Participant
    @lovnrckets

Bringing the rock back VS bringing the rock back to mass MTV-type popularity are two different animals. Who cares if the masses aren’t paying attention? I think the fact that a Kanye West is trying to branch into alternative is very telling about the future of rap.

SunnyOne
    @

dont worry, rock will rise again. by the time i graduated from high school a couple years ago, all of us kids were realizing just how much some of the music today sucks, and we were all totally getting into “real” rock. just give it some time i guess…

shockerhead3
    Participant
    @shockerhead3

well now that rage and smashing pumpkins are back together, we have a solid cast of alternative greats from the 90’s who are still rocking today.

Smashing Pumpkins
    RHCP
    Rage against the machine
    incubus
    Beck

yes, rap will die, and rock will always be there.

Kyle Bleeding
    @

actually rap and hip hop are dying! its pretty funny, and yes we need our rock back!!! we need to take over again, lets get to rockin!!!!!!

____insert name here
    Participant
    @____insert-name-here

corporations have taken over rock

Derek O
    @

No one anymore is taking the time to become really musicians or has the pure gift. I doesn’t help when the schools in the U.S. kill music programs.

Let’s just learn 4 chords ,make a video, and make tons of money. People know are dumb enough to by into it. That is the thought know adays

Venom
    @

If (c)rap dies off and rock takes back the world it would be my happy day! But Rock is not dead by the way; it will not day, it will NEVER die because it’s the best and rap is (c)rap! Yes, indeed.
    Rock on everyone m/ X_X m/

DJLOU714
    Participant
    @djlou714

agree, i want to bring back freestyle, electro, chicago classic house music, 80’s disco myself, also 50’s rock

Candi
    Participant
    @candi

I agree with you. I love real rock! Rap sucks weed I swear! Maybe in the future we will have some real rock bands.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.