girlxgirly
    @

I’m 14 years old and I desperately wont to be a famous actress and singer. I have 2 brilliant ideas for films and they are really good but I don’t do writing I come up with ideas and act not write. so is there a good script writer out there who needs help getting to the top? If so we can do it together with my ideas and your script writing skills.

Daisy
    Participant
    @daisy

Hey hun, I’m a writer and I’m very interested in your ideas. Send me an email with your synopsis and I’ll see if I can be of any help. daisfunky@hotmail.co.uk

look forward to hearing from you.

Nic O
    Participant
    @nic-o

Well you’re not going to get one on yahoo answers so I would advise writing one yourself becuase script writers write for certin things and it’s really hard unless your going to be making your own movie. As far a s being fameous, get and agent.

freddy11
    Participant
    @freddy11

Slow DOWN! You must have a rusme and head shots and you dont want to act because you want to be famous you do it because you love to do it.

rAcHeL
    Participant
    @rachel

Learn how to write scrips first. There are books out there that show you how. If you learn how to do it then that could maybe be a sideline if you dont manage to become a singer/actress.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.