@the-ghostface-killah

Rock the Bells
    Can’t live without my radio
    Beef with Moe D
    I’m Bad album
    Panther album
    Even Marly producing him on the Cereal/Mama said album

All hip hop.

Then within a few years he’s spittin crap with J-Hoe and lickin his lips like a KFC addict! I blame MTV, they must be giving him candy & fluffers at the recording studios if he kept making that bullshucks. I used to love him though, that’s all i’m saying.

I know he loves his body a bit too much & he’s gettin mad corn from his played out style & he got some weird thang goin’ on about his bald head being without a hat but damn…. WHY!!!!!!

nickthegeek15
    Participant
    @nickthegeek15

Yeah I have seen that with a lot of artists. the fame gets to them and they sorta think they can do anything like show off his/her body more and more. Most artists will be heard if they have a beat and sound that people love. Size does have a say in it for some, but that is wrong to judge talent to weight. So really he has gone down the wrong path of fame. There is the conceited fame that turns the artist’s fans against him and then there’s the amazing fame(the good kind) that makes the artist’s fans think wow they blew us away again. I mean a lot of them might come from badder background or better backgrounds it just depends on how much that artist can stand pressure and fame/glory. LL Cool J was one of the few rap artists I like because you have to be a good rapper (in my opinion) to entertain me. Then he became a totally other person like he had an alter ego. So I don’t listen to him any more. I find better music and I still don’t get why some rappers put such profanity into their music that send signals of sex, alcohol, drugs, and violence. This is my opinion and coudl be different to multiple peoples, I don’t know. Hope this answers your question!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.