good vibrations.
    Participant
    @good-vibrations

And the people who answer ONLY know about their hits.

Like your not a fan if you don’t listen to their deeper stuff….
    Dude I never dissed anybodys taste in music.

I just said I hate it when people claim to know about a band, but only know their hits.

Clearer now?

Fonzie T
    Participant
    @fonzie-t

I never get tired of seeing *newbies* ask about classic rock, actually. Makes me feel good to know the Good stuff is getting carried onto the next generation.

But I agree if all they know is stuff like Stairway, Bohemian Rhapsody, Hotel California, Dream On, etc…they are Totally missing out on the great, sadly ignored deep cuts.

Brian
    Participant
    @brian

Whoa! Not true. I THRIVE on deep cuts. I probably listen to more deep cuts than actual hits. Hell, I listen to bands that ARE deep cuts. Or albums that had absolutely no hits on it.

I agree with you too, it’s annoying how no one knows any songs beyond the one greatest hits CD that they know. If they were true fans, they would have the whole damn catalog.

Wanton Song With Lemons
    Participant
    @wanton-song-with-lemons

I think that classic rock is awesome, so I think its OK to ask questions about them, who knows, maybe a helpful answer might make them like the band a lot more.

Michael D
    Participant
    @michael-d

i get tired of people asking to rate this song, or tell me the name of this song and they don’t give any lyrics

Huba
    @

Everyone finds their niche where they feel comfortable so try not to be so critical of other people’s tastes.

Be a fan at whatever level you want and ignore the rest. Other people don’t make you sick; you allow yourself to get sick instead of taking control of your own emotions.

Sorry to go all Dr. Phil on you.

Jack C.
    Participant
    @jack-c

not true. you can still like a band if you know about their hits only. if a band has alot of hits and you like all of them, then youre considered a fan. a superfan is someone who knows a band’s deeper stuff. for example, i am a superfan of The Beatles. you ask me to name 50 songs by them, i’ll do it. trust me.

Jakex
    @

yeah…but because i don’t like much classic rock..it wasn’t in my day…i like music in my day…get over it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.