deanydaresya
    @

this film is quite old, its about a girl who lives in an orphanage, and she gets bullied of the other girls who lock her in a cupboard often, also the place where the orphanage is it rains for years, but once i think its every 25 years the sun comes out for only an hour, and the day this happens in the film the girl is locked in the cupboard again and misses the sun coming out & can only see the sunlight light shining through the gap from bottom of door, at the end the other girls feel sorry for her and give her flowers and make her a flower necklace, this is all ican remember can any1 help?? i need to know the title its bugging me now lol, thanks xx

Mettle
    Participant
    @mettle

Yep, it’s ALL SUMMER IN A DAY, a TV movie from 1982. What a beautifully sad movie! Thanks for reminding me of it!

“On the planet Venus, it rains almost constantly. A classroom full of young children are excited to hear that the rain will stop today, for just fifteen minutes. But they are also resentful of a new classmate from Earth, who remembers what it’s like to see the sun. They lock her in a closet just before the sun comes out.”

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0195517/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.