calltoperservence
    @

Verse 1- You may seem confused at first by my typo, just cause you are bruised or you are not living a life {Oh} But He cleanses again like as if He was using a syringe to heal your wounds but not He’ He does it with one touch of the hand and your healed and your insides to. {THAT’S HOT} But He loves to show you love like a mother giving her son his first lolly pop. He gets so glad; the dad gets mad. But in your eyes you seem so happy smiling and just chanting away this quote, your what I never had.

{Chorus, 6 x-} By the typo, I don’t mean pick up your rifles. {But} By the typo; I mean, lay down your lives {oh} And, by the typo. I don’t mean That we will be invaded by poltergeist’s. But by the typo; I mean lay down your life

Alright so are you ready to say that you will change your ways hey for the rest of the days or not. It is your choice. Choose to do it or not to. You have 2 choices He says His way or the highway. But hey for now you can just say {?}
    Laugh out loud Third P your silly; I am the artist.

Third P
    @

Honestly, i haven’t heard of the Artist. Since you address this with meaning then i will try answering based on what i feel on the lyrics. My interpretation is this — We must surrender our lives to the Lord because we owe our lives to Him. If we are sick call upon Him and He will be there to heal!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.