Ray J
    @

…should the suspect be charged? with causing their deaths?

http://www.wmur.com/news/13774045/detail.html
    God, I didn’t give anyone any ideas. It is from a real news story and the police said they were going to charge the car-jacker in their deaths (though they did not say with what).

prairiecrow
    @

No more than the production managers who sent them to cover the chase in the first place should be charged.

smells_like_pot
    @

I think that’s rather hypocritical, considering how there has been so much talk in recent years about how the media should stop covering car chases altogether.

danaughtycanucker
    @

Humm. Do not think this qualifies as a religion or a spirituality question. Rant in the appropriate sections.

Alongtimeago…
    @

These people were trying to profit off this man’s poor decisions, there is no way he should take the blame. His actions in no way forced these two news hounds to make a poor choice in their piloting.

Had any officers been injured or killed in the vehicle ramming or other civilians been hurt because of any accidents caused by this drivers reckless running from authorities then his actions are directly related to those incidents and warrants a charge.

God
    @

Don’t give them any ideas! We’re already on the verge of becoming a police state.

darkcloud
    @

NO if you keep your nose out of other peoples buiseness you won’t be bumping into other nosey people . the helicopter only made sure thier noses were traveling fast enough to result in a big explosion. keep the chase on the ground and keep in mind the you don’t run if you’re not being chased.. I say charge the cheeta…

in a handbasket
    Participant
    @in-a-handbasket

No, thats ridiculous. Why was it so important for them to cover the chase? I see this crap on CNN every day at work. Its not news! Its sensationalism. They crashed because they were careless.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.