definitelyoutthere
    @

For those who’re new to our means of expression and thought, which become stones unturned and lessons untaught, we hope to entertain you and make it clear, cause we might as well teach you while we’re here – for naught should touch those who come bright and early for their daily races, whether it be fear or lonely tear as is usual in these cases. . .But when we see those who don’t really care it brings more loneliness than a man could bear, for the memory of the ordeals we’re put through, for the sake of what we know is true, for we give you all we boys can give you – it’s cliche but then again it really is that too. . .so shall we wonder if you’re gone to stay but then again we’ll just wait for a day when we feel the adrenaline surging, the dust and the screaming and the yuppies networking because while the gator’s close it hasn’t got us yet nor has it devoured our intent – allow me to clarify the subject. For when we’re ridin round the world, doin this and signin that
    THE REST OF THE RIDDLE:

(apart from the improved habitat) we’ll remember the ones who lifted us and made us gifted thus, for it will only be those who feel good (and they knew they would). And rewards come to those who have faith and patience and to wrong say no, so heed these words and use them for you don’t have long to go. . .
    WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

within the paragraph(s) are small hints of songs whether it be through lyrics or the artist’s name. Find FOUR songs and and point out the phrase that helped you. =)

KEVIN
    Participant
    @kevin

i’d help but i dont wanna read all that

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.