Zizo Zidan
    @

…2 IRAQ IN FINAL? now Saudi Vs Japan in Semi-final.
    who will play with Iraq in Final
    CONGRATS TO ALL IRAQI AND ARABS AND ALL PPL WHO LOVE IRAQ.
    GLORY IRAQ
    and thanx to all my friends around who’s Congrats me
    im VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY

Fresh Prince
    @

I can’t believe it. I’m really happy. Congrats, my friend. I think we’re going to win the whole thing no matter who the opponent is in the final.

donttread22
    @

I think Japan will win both of their remaining games and take the title.

Frihah
    @

Congratulations Iraq deserve to be in the final

You should meet Japan in the final as they are a stronger team than Saudi Arabia, but i am rooting for Saudi Arabia

Congratulations again!

emma
    Participant
    @emma

Congratulations and I think they will play against Saudi in the finale.

?Lovely?
    @

Congrats to Iraq that is a gr8 achievement 4 Iraq to reach the Asian cup final Iam really so happy 4 them

Jess
    Participant
    @jess

What a joke?
    Did you see how the Iraqi goalie changed clothes in the middle of the game just to stall time.
    Anyways,
    It was a good game.
    And congrats to Iraq.
    They played a good game with the Koreans.
    😀

Zizo Zidan2
    @

sorry i can’t make addition:

lovely: thanx sis i know ur happy and i don’t forget ur 1st friend Congrats me in my page 360.

Emma (Eman – Romanista): Thanx sis im now not Iraqi but Saudi and i wish the final: Arab Vs Arab
    GO Yasir Al-Ghatani
    Glory Saudi Arabia

Blue: thank you man it was very early in USA time . really watch the match ?
    now min 14 another match in Semi-final:
    Saudi Vs Japan 0 – 0 but i wish Saudi win & Japan is sucks in this tournament like S.Korea

Frihah: thank u my little sister (or daughter) but u don’t see Japan in this championships . really they are sucks
    and Saudi Arabia are rocks
    GO SAUDI ARABIA .. u can do it.

Edit: Jess: if u Korean girl so im sorry 4 u. Bad luck
    but that’s not joke . The IRAQI Goalie beat all Koreans players and Korea was very lucky in this game the real result must be 4 – 0 for Iraq. see game again and u’ll know how much real goal lost 4 Iraq.
    and Korea was lucky not just in this game but with Iran 2 cuz Iran was better than Korea by far but Koreans play just 4 Penalties shotout. and today they think they can do it again with Iraqi lions but they make big mistake cuz Iraqi goalie better than Korea goalie by far and Iraqi Goalie is younger than Korea Goalie
    Noor Sabri (Iraqi Goalie 23 years old)
    Korea Goalie 34 years old but (his son) beat him in this much
    IRAQ ROCKS

Blue
    Participant
    @blue

Congratulations to Iraq and you as well! I don’t know who will be in the final with Iraq but I do want to wish Iraq`the best of luck in the final. Congratulations again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.