Remiyu/AznBarbie
    @

They turned hip hop into crap now
    Actually homie my friends are from Houston and they don’t really like the new school crap. So it’s the south too.

Armenchik
    Participant
    @armenchik

r u ready?

8. There are many numerological coincidences. Tupac was gunned down exactly seven months after All Eyez On Me was released. The number seven keeps coming up too. He was shot on September 7th and survived on 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and died the 13th. This could explain the title of his new album…. “The Don Killuminati: The 7 day theory.” 2pac was 25. His age adds up to 7 (2 + 5). Even his time of death, 4:03, adds up to 7 (4 + 0 + 3). Also, on track five on the Makaveli album the voice at the begining says “And if the Lord returns in the coming seven days, then we’ll see ya next time.” He even talks about the number 7 on his album! There are more ‘coincidences’ too.. The newest is on his brand new double album entitled “R U Still Down?”. This album was released on November 25th. 2 + 5 = 7. The 7 day theory continues! What’s with this????

Animal-luva4242
    @

Maybe maybe not depends. For all we know if he was alive he could have liked this new stuff….. or not. I don’t know that much about him to really answer you well. I do like some of that new school hip-hop. For opinion I THINK maybe hip-hop is starting to sound like rap…. maybe. I might be able to tell hip-hop from rap, but just saying.
    Well, bye bye.

AJ08
    Participant
    @aj08

tupac is chillin in thugz mansion laughin at these cats………they’d be flippin burgers if he was still alive

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.