rocksnobb
    @

Particularly Honda, Toyota etc.

Windlancer
    @

Ford…….

NASCAR24
    @

dont buy a Toyota http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2006/10/toyota_quality.html In JD Powers, Honda has the highest non-premium quality

david is here wooooooo
    @

usually when all the testing is done but yes mostly aug/sep although spring/summer time is whe u see all the ads

coolneil18
    @

It actually depends on the model. I don’t know about Honda, but with Toyota, I think the 2008 Corollas are arriving at dealerships soon if not already, where as the Sienna, I THINK the new ones for those come out in November or December. Just call a dealership and ask (don’t give your number or they’ll keep calling you asking if you want to come in and look at one :P)

EDIT: Nascar24, that article you posted is a year old. Every Toyota owner I know is happy with it, and we’ve owned quite a few. No problems at all. My friend just bought a Honda, he’s had to take it to the dealer for service 3 times since he bought it 2 months ago. Not saying Honda is bad (they’re actually pretty good), just that JD Power ratings don’t mean jack. They gave CHRYSLER an award for best in initial quality or something on the Caravan; most piece of crap van ever.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.