superspy12831
    @

So Today while I was driving I heard a rattling that’s sounded like it was coming from my engine. It actually sounded like a rock banging around in there or If you were dragging something under your car. I pulled over and checked there was nothing under my car or in/under the hood. I drove it a few minutes later it stopped. Today when I got home I went to pick up my child and I heard it again for a few minutes… Then it disappeared. I have no idea what it can be… I do have a worry as I took my car to get an oil change and the old geek there said I should get a Transmission fluid change as I am almost due. I explained that my vehicle only has 30,000 miles on it and its under a year old. I told him I am an investigator and travel all Highway miles with the car…he said in a creepy way. “it would be a shame to spend more on a major repair” and walked away. I’m thinking that douche put something in there or maybe I just paranoid…..My vehicle is a 2006 Chevrolet Equinox. Does anyone have a clue on what this could be?

Master Beta
    @

If it’s coming from under your car it’s the exhaust. It could be the heat shields have come loose or a problem with the catalyic converter.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.