guy in oregon
    @

Anyone else feel like this? Christian music bores me. I listen to hard rock like KsE, system of a down, and static-x. Any other christians out there who do not like christian music?
    I mean current christian music. and I agree that it does all sound the same
    Chrisitan R- I actually have heard skillet and red and like them both. I had no idea they were christian

Father K
    @

Amen, but it depends on your “definition of Christian music”…

If you mean Palestrina or Gregorian Chant or the works of Mozart or Bach…or even the collected works of Thomas Tallis…I like them just fine….

Anything written after – I’d say, 1700 – NOT “Christian music” at all, I’m afraid….

parakeetaliciouse
    @

than dont listen to it it IS annoying

billards
    @

I don’t tend to like certian christian music either and i’m a christian as well. I like listening to MCR, TBS, hawthorne hieghts, iron maiden, and stuff like that. There are christian bands out there that have that hard rock sound and aren’t just about praising or signing about god. Like underoath, the wedding, and falling up. I really like these bands and I have a hard time as well finding enjoyable christian music.

maguyver727
    @

Befor I was Saved, we called Music that sounded alike Canned Music.
    I can write those all day long.

Yep, I very seldom get to Listen to a good Christian Song.

Not to Worry, I AM writing some Good GOD Songs!!!
    Later.
    Dit============to!

Anotherme
    @

I bounce between the local christian station and the local rock station. I have to be in the mood for Christian music… sometimes it bores me. Although I think your taste is a little harder than mine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.