cman
    @

do they give you in stores? Im thinking about buying 1 but i dont know the newest version. when you buy one in stores, would you have to ask for an updated one? would they give you the first version if you dont say anything?

BlazerJames
    @

the newest version is 3.52 and the one they give you in stores is sumthing between 1.8 and 2.5 but you can update your psp by playin newer games and there will be an xtra option that lets you update your psp.it’ll only take like 1 or 2 minutes

echleonboy
    @

All I know is that it is slimmer than the original and it is going to be in stores about September. I think it was 4.4 mm slimmer than normal PSP. norm=23.0mm
    slim=18.6mm

IronMask
    @

I am not too sure. It could have been updated multiple times. Newer psp’s versions differ from the first psp version that ever came out. Not quite sure on which firmware it would be.

Deathborne
    @

Usually when you buy a brand new PSP it has the newest version. It’s 3.51 or something like that. If the PSP has a older version you can get it at http://www.us.playstation.com so don’t worry about the version. The website also tells you what you need to update the PSP.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.