Shadowlord
    @

ive been playin guitar for roughly a year now and i wnna start writing lyrics for songs now, how can i come up with lyrics effectivly and wuts a good way to come up with them ect….i no wut im sayin is prob a little vague but I AM NOT looking for the simple little steps on how to develop it like the whole 1. come up with a theme 2. find some words that fit the topic 3. develop a chorus 4. now write verse…ect.ect. u know just repeating those steps, i wnna now how to like i guess like do those steps easier, cuse the stuff i come up with is…well not that great i just dont know how a good song is set up i guess, and dont know if mine flow real well??? heh sorry help me if u can, i no it was kinda confusing?

Melrose
    @

get intoxicated!!!

Del Piero 10
    Participant
    @del-piero-10

What works for me is to get the riffs under control first. The “creative” process is a case of just playing bits and pieces and experimenting. The trick is to have a cassette recorder going so that you can go back through what you’ve done to see if there is anything worth developing. As for words, well, have you seen the number of AC/DC or Death Metal lyrics on the mis-heard lyrics sites.

There’s a Metal Song Title Generator at http://www.returntothepit.com/bullshit.html which is fun even if you don’t use any of the titles it generates.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.