Lee
    Participant
    @lee

…released? Currently working in a remote location without access to a bookstore (or mailing address), so I am unable to obtain a hardcopy of this book for quite a few weeks. Are there any legal websites that will have this book for sale after the release date as an ebook or pdf for sale and download?

????????? m!$Hr??
    @

Nope, no one would be buying the book if it were so. Of course, the torrents will start sprouting the pdf versions and all, but they are ILLEGAL.

PrincessN
    @

i doubt it, no one would buy the books, and it would be easier to copy things……i feel really bad for you, that must suck!!!

Detourz
    @

The only way you’ll be able to legally download it is by getting the audiobook through iTunes. The illegal pdf version is already available, as are lots of fake versions as well. Rowling and her publishers have refused to let Harry Potter be released in a legal ebook version so far. It’s silly of them to think that since dead tree versions are actually easier to pirate than some forms of drm’d e-books.

queenofthepenguinz
    @

im sorry to say this but JK Rowling said that there will be no ebooks of HP7…good luck with getting the book.

Yankee in London
    @

Apparently, Rowling has said that she will never authorize an e-book of any of her books as such texts are so easily pirated.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.