cave man
    Participant
    @cave-man

book release?
    Ooooooohhhh Pea Patch you bastard. You stupid bastardddd nooooooo. I’m melting. LOL.

peapatchisland
    @

Here are the legit spoilers… I’ll try to be a bit vague.

1. The final battle takes places in The Great Hall of Hogwarts. What you see on the US book cover is that scene. The orange sky is the magical ceiling of the Great Hall, and the shadows behind Voldy and HP are the people watching the duel.

2. One of the Weasleys gets murdered. Another one is maimed.

3. The Deathly Hallows refer to three magical objects. Two of which, we have seen greatly in the previous novels. I’ll name one… Harry’s Invisibility Cloak. Now you know why JKR always made a hint that there was something very unique about it.

4. Harry and Herimone visit Godric’s Hollow at Christmas time.

5. Yes, Sirius Black is officially dead. He did not survive the Veil. He is not in another dimension. He is gone, yet you will see him again briefly.

6. Kreacher is relevant to one of the Horcrux’s. He loved and admired his master Regulus Black.

7. The book open’s up with Voldermort and his Deatheaters camping out at the Malfoy manor house.

8. Hedwig is killed by a Deatheater when Harry is trying to flee Privet Drive.

9. Dudley, before fleeing for safety and protection, thanks Harry for saving him from the Dementors in book 5.

10. Snape knew Aunt Petunia when they were very young. You could say, he is the reason she has a great dislike and fear for magic.

11. Dumbledore has many dark family skeleton’s in the proverbial closet. He also has many regrets. He also lied when asked what he saw when looking into the Mirror of Erised.

12. Voldermort has learned to fly by his own power.

13. Snape’s patronous indicates whether he is good or bad to the reader and what his true reason for his actions are…

Victoria
    Participant
    @victoria

No way!
    Im looking forward to the book though!

13…almost 14
    @

Because we just can’t wait for the new book, too excited.

Elizabeth
    Participant
    @elizabeth

That is a very good question.
    Unfortunately I don’t have a good answer, because it doesn’t make any sense!

stefaan_radosavljevic
    @

I am a fan and I HATE MYSELF BECAUSE I READ THOSE SPOILERS…. But… seeing this here what people wrote… it doesn’t match with what I read on one website 🙂 Maybe those spoilers aren’t true…. I read that…. no I am not saying it….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.