Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

A while back I was working in New Orleans running a streetcar. It wasn’t a bad job, but I was hoping something better might come along. One day all hell broke loose. Two police officers boarded my streetcar and demanded “protection” money or they would stop passengers from riding on my car. Furious over these two “dirty” cops I pulled out a gun and shot BOTH of them!
    Well, killing two cops, I was on death row in less than an hour. My electrocution was scheduled for 7:00 AM the very next day.
    Strapped in the “chair” after a clergyman’s prayer the switch was pulled. Nothing. Notta. Zilch. So I’m back in my cell with another 7:00 am appointment with death. Another prayer, the prison and the surrounding square mile were blacked out. ALL the current was routed into that electric chair! At 7:00 am the switch was thrown AGAIN. And again, nothing happened!
    The governor, against all the police department’s best wishes decliared that an act of God had been witnessed and I was free to go.

Now, back running my streetcar, two guys from the mafia get on. I said WHAT THE FUCK! I killed two cops rather than pay, I’m sure not afraid of you guys! They said WOAH! We just want to know your secret. We have friends on death row. How the fuck did you walk out of the electric chair? Oh! I said. That’s no secret. I’m a CONDUCTOR!

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

facepalm-gif-877.gif

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.