vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

All About Love

Little Melissa comes home from 1st grade & tells her father that they learned about the history of Valentine’s Day. ‘Since Valentine’s Day is for a Christian saint, and we’re Jewish,’ she asks, ‘will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine? Melissa’s father thinks a bit, and then says, ‘No, I don’t think God would get mad. To whom do you want to give a Valentine?’ ‘Osama Bin Laden,’ she says. ‘Why Osama Bin Laden?’ her father asks, in shock. ‘Well,’ she says, ‘I thought that if a little American Jewish girl could have enough love to give Osama a Valentine, he might start to think that maybe we’re not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and sent Valentines to Osama, he’d love everyone a lot. And then he’d start going all over the place to tell everyone how much he loved them, and how he didn’t hate anyone anymore.’

Her father’s heart swells, and he looks at his daughter with new-found pride.. ‘Melissa, that’s the most wonderful thing I have ever heard.’ ‘I know,’ Melissa says, ‘and once that gets him out in the open, the Marines could shoot the bastard.’

ArniVidar
@arnividar

LOL… I love it 😀

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Lmao

I love that one!

Take Care
Matthew

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Thanks alot. I just spat Diet Pepsi all over my keyboard!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That’s what you get for drinking Diet Pepsi 😉

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Trust me, it’s not for my girlish figure. I like diet soda better. Christ if I know why, I just do.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Actually agree there. I drink Coke Light here, which tastes MUCH worse both in the UK and the US, where I drink Diet/Max Pepsi or Diet/Zero Coke 🙂

Also, I drink about a gallon a day of Coke.. when I changed from regular to Light I lost 6 kilos in one month.. just from the lowered sugar intake 😀

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

How does changing from normal to diet soda cause you to lose 6 kilos of cocaine?

Because as far as I know, that’s the only commodity that uses the that particular measurement.

OH!!! And heroin.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, the civilized world measures things in kilos, meters and centimeters, not pounds, feet and inches 😉

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Columbia is civilized? 0_o

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

can you say “hijaked thread?” joking guys

Omg I LOVE IT!

AztecManiac
Participant
@aztecmaniac

whahahahahahahahahaa!

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover
KnightHawk;59444 wrote:
Trust me, it’s not for my girlish figure. I like diet soda better. Christ if I know why, I just do.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

PepsiMax for me anytime…..I’m a cheap night out!!

stariray
Participant
@stariray
vizzielover;59419 wrote:
All About Love

Little Melissa comes home from 1st grade & tells her father that they learned about the history of Valentine’s Day. ‘Since Valentine’s Day is for a Christian saint, and we’re Jewish,’ she asks, ‘will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine? Melissa’s father thinks a bit, and then says, ‘No, I don’t think God would get mad. To whom do you want to give a Valentine?’ ‘Osama Bin Laden,’ she says. ‘Why Osama Bin Laden?’ her father asks, in shock. ‘Well,’ she says, ‘I thought that if a little American Jewish girl could have enough love to give Osama a Valentine, he might start to think that maybe we’re not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and sent Valentines to Osama, he’d love everyone a lot. And then he’d start going all over the place to tell everyone how much he loved them, and how he didn’t hate anyone anymore.’

Her father’s heart swells, and he looks at his daughter with new-found pride.. ‘Melissa, that’s the most wonderful thing I have ever heard.’ ‘I know,’ Melissa says, ‘and once that gets him out in the open, the Marines could shoot the bastard.’

cool… bahahaha

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
vizzielover;63000 wrote:
PepsiMax for me anytime…..I’m a cheap night out!!

Exactly how I likes my womens!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.