Jez
Participant
@jez

I’ve always been a fan of Jack Handy’s random humour. If you’ve never heard of him, google his name and you’ll find a shit load of random quotes and deep thoughts from his silly brain. Here’s a bunch for you-

“I think there should be something in science called the “reindeer effect.” I don’t know what it would be, but I think it’d be good to hear someone say, “Gentlemen, what we have here is a terrifying example of the reindeer effect.””

“When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we’d all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn’t until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.”

“Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights,even if you don’t know what your rights are, or who the person is you’re talking to. Then on the way out, slam the door.

“If you’re in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it’ll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.”

“If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you’re in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don’t know what to tell you.”

“Laurie got offended that I used the word “puke.” But to me, that’s what her dinner tasted like.”

“It’s true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don’t tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, an angel gets set on fire.”

“When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.”

“I can’t stand cheap people. It makes me real mad when someone says something like, “Hey, when are you going to pay me that $100 you owe me?” or “Do you have that $50 you borrowed?” Man, quit being so cheap!”

“Here’s a good trick: Get a job as a judge at the Olympics. Then, if some guy sets a world record, pretend that you didn’t see it and go, “Okay, is everybody ready to start now?”.”

“Why do people in ship mutinies always ask for “better treatment”? I’d ask for a pinball machine, because with all that rocking back and forth you’d probably be able to get a lot of free games.”

“The difference between a man and a boy is, a boy wants to grow up to be a fireman, but a man wants to grow up to be a giant monster fireman.”

“If God dwells inside us like some people say, I sure hope He likes enchiladas, because that’s what He’s getting”

“I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my brain, because later you might think you’re having a good idea but it’s just eggs hatching.”

“It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.”

“As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable – until I realized it wasn’t a nectarine at all, but A HUMAN HEAD!”

“My young son asked me what happens after we die. I told him we get buried under a bunch of dirt and worms eat our bodies. I guess I should have told him the truth – that most of us go to Hell and burn eternally – but I didn’t want to upset him.”

“If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins most? I’d say Flippy, wouldn’t you? You’d be wrong though. It’s Hambone.”

“I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.”

“The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I’ll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why I didn’t get more meat, I’ll just say, “Oh, you mean this?” and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where I’ve hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?”

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

LMAO I love Jack Handy. Great post

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

lol..
Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someone’s neck and the guy screams and tries to get it off I have to laugh because what IS that thing?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Lol

I had not heard of him but that is really my type of humour.
Will def check him out.

Take Care
Matthew

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Thanks for the new sig 😀

alanw58
Participant
@alanw58

Tremendous 🙂 Made me laugh out loud – everyone in the office just thinks I’m going a bit mad now!!

Jez
Participant
@jez

Glad you all like!:D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.