Sherav
Participant
@sherav

You are stood at the bar with no queue and are able to down pint after pint of lager.

Despite the fact that you have drunk enough lager to replace the entire content of your bloodstream you are still sober.

You have a cold, sour. metallic taste in your mouth despite watching the lager being poured draft.

In the morning you wake up with your brain feeling like it has been pounded on with a sledgehammer, (even though you were totally sober the night before).

Sadly Carlsberg do in fact do lager….

Matthew

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

hahahahaha been there, done that

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Hmm, must be an english beer joke…

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Joker1;52284 wrote:
Hmm, must be an english beer joke…

yep !!

brewed by the danes and drunk by foolish :p

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Is it just a popular myth in Australia, or do you guys actually drink warm beer?

Mitzu
Participant
@mitzu

Hey. carlsberg isn’t bad at all! Beware of the wrath of the danes! ๐Ÿ˜‰ We’ll just stop selling bacon and butter to you guys and then what would you do? ๐Ÿ˜€

From
-The oh so proud Dane… ๐Ÿ˜€

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Joker1;52342 wrote:
Is it just a popular myth in Australia, or do you guys actually drink warm beer?

It’s not a myth, and it’s yet more proof why the English are the most backassward people on the face of the planet.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

KH

Actually this is where a our superior education comes to the fore. We actually have more than one type of beer.

You see you americans actually just label everything as ‘beer’ be it skunk piss in a bottle or something that is actually drinkable.

Dark beers, bitters, and (some) stouts are drunk usually at room temperature so that you can taste the various hops and malts – this is beer not lager.

Lager is the light beer that is drunk cold.

Now should you ever get your arse over to the promised land (England) I would be more than happy to introduce you to real alcohol!

Take Care
Matthew

JonXp
Participant
@jonxp

have myself a nice COLD pint of GUINNESS anytime ๐Ÿ˜€

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
Mitzu;52371 wrote:
Hey. carlsberg isn’t bad at all! Beware of the wrath of the danes! ๐Ÿ˜‰ We’ll just stop selling bacon and butter to you guys and then what would you do? ๐Ÿ˜€

From
-The oh so proud Dane… ๐Ÿ˜€

NOOOOOOOO!! How would we have bacon butties! ๐Ÿ˜€

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Carlsburg Elephant Beer.
OYE!

pidjones
Participant
@pidjones

@KnightHawk 52378 wrote:

It’s not a myth, and it’s yet more proof why the English are the most backassward people on the face of the planet.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Actually, it is because Lucas (Prince of Darkness) builds their refrigerators.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.