XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

theres these 3 guys, a german an american and a mexican
    their all on a boat which is sinking, they all try to think of ways to make the boat stay afloat,
    suddenly the german runs under the deck and brings back a few crates of vodka and threw them overboard and the mexican asked why he did that and replied i have plenty of liqour in my home country, so the mexican starts to think and runs under the deck and bring a crate of tortillas and a box of beans and throws them overboard. the american asked why he threw them over board and he replied and said i have plenty of that in my home country, so not to be undone the american thinks of what he can throw over board and suddenly he picks the mexican up and throws him over board and the erman is like why the fuck did u do that and he replied i have plenty of those in my home country

lol dont mean to offend anyone with this joke but is funny i think

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

aahhhh hahahaha I have lived in areas of the US where mexicans were the majority of the pop. so yea its fairly a true statement and quite funny!!

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

yea i love that joke and here in denver it couldnt be truer

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

REALLY???!!! Denver?? wouldnt have thunk it!! I guess it makes since, are you surprised about it? I sure as hell am lol

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

well not suprised lived here 99 percent of my life, i was born here,and when i was younger moved to missiouri for 6 months and moved back and have been here since so denvers full of em like full full you know

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

wow thats interesting! have you traveled to any other parts of the US just for vacations?

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

yea of course, ive been to missouri as i said, also texas new mexico arizona wyoming ive even been to mexico, all the states ive been to have been boring so not to quote vacation it was more like seeing why not to live there lol jk

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

I knew about missouri but was just wondering about others… so i take it missouri sucked thats why ya moved out so quick?

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

pretty much it suckd bad. but u live and u learn so tell me about u

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Yea true… i was born in mid FL and raised in lil podunk towns. My dad got transfered to MS so i lived on the gulf coast for my teen years. THAT SUUUCKED!!!

Mom in-home schooled me cuz MS schools suck bad and i kept getting into fights with the “cool” kids. I graduated 2 years before my friends and tried to get into college but i was underage so i waited 2 years and decided to join the Air Force but instead I…

Got married (and now happily divorced after 4 yrs lol) moved back to FL.. living down near Miami now… sucks living on my own and im struggling but i have great friends who are there for me.

I moved from MS and 6 months later my old home was destroyed by katrina… so it wasnt a mistake moving.

Mom died 3 mo after my wedding and dad is still in MS… keeps bitchin at me to come back to MS so im closer to him. But i just dont wanna go back there.

I wanna move to Scotland but its very expensive there and my budgeting skills suck arse so it would be more of a struggle there than here.

Im a college grad majoring in computer networking and minoring in graphic and we design.

Thats me in a nut shell.

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

soiunds like u had a busy life, what makes u wanna move to scotland that s amajor change of scenery there

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

there is something about the ppl and the land that just calls to me… never been there but really want to be there. it would be a good change if i could afford it. find me a lil town and live in a cottage near a pub. well doesnt matter the house jsut as long as theres a pub within walking distance 😀

XoVAMPIREHEARToX
    Participant
    @xovampireheartox

lol sounds like if u get the money your set, well g2g ttyl be on here 2maro hope to c u

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.