Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

Chinese > man decides to move to Australia after 50 years of > > living in Shanghai. He > buys a small piece of land near to Mt Isa. A > few> days after moving in the friendly Aussie > neighbour decides to go across > and welcome the new guy to the region, so he > goes next door but on his > way up the drive-way he sees the Chinese man > running around his front > yard chasing about 10 hens not wanting to > interrupt these “Chinese > customs”, he decides to put the welcome on hold > for the day.> > The next day, he decides to try again, but just > as he is about > to knock on > the front door, he looks through the window and sees > the > Chinese man urinate > into a glass and then drink it. Not wanting to > interrupt another “Chinese custom”, he decides > to put the welcome on > hold > for yet another day. A day later he decides to give it one > last > go, but on his way > next door, he sees the Chinese man leading a > bull > down the drive-way, > pause, and then put his head next to the bull’s> bum.> > The Aussie bloke can’t handle this, so he goes > up to the Chinese> man and says > “Jeez Mate, what the hell is it with your Chinese > customs?> I come over to welcome > you to the neighbourhood, and see you running > around the yard after hens. The next day you are > pissing in a glass, > and > drinking it, and then today you have your head so close to > that > bull’s bum, it could > just about shit on you.”> > The > Chinese man is very taken back and says “Sorry sir, you > no > understand, these no > Chinese customs I doing, these Australian> Customs.”> > “What do you mean mate” says the Aussie, “Those > aren’t > Australian > customs.”> > “Yes they are, man > at travel agent tell me” replied the Chinese > man,” He say to become true Australian, I learn > chase chicks, drink > piss, > and listen to bull-shit” > > > >

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

LMAO good one! 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.