buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I got some new underwear, Briefs because I don’t like my junk hanging down my leg in boxers. My new undies dont have a fly in them, Why? Does nobody use the fly?
    So do you go over the fence or through the fence?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Funny, I recently switched from briefs to boxers. I appreciate more air flow around those parts.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@buttwheat 140556 wrote:

I got some new underwear, Briefs because I don’t like my junk hanging down my leg in boxers. My new undies dont have a fly in them, Why? Does nobody use the fly?

always been boxers for me,and I never use the fly for some reason,over the top all the time.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@buttwheat 140556 wrote:

Neither after a few beers.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Amok 140671 wrote:

Neither after a few beers.

With enough beer I end up not wearing anything.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Boxers are clearly the superior choice. I find underwear to be rather prohibitive if I’m relaxing around the house. I’m just sayin’.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@GrayCatLove 140723 wrote:

I find underwear to be rather prohibitive if I’m relaxing around the house. I’m just sayin’.

Pics or it didn’t happen

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

Detest boxers. And “boxer briefs” which combine the worst attributes of both, and the best attributes of neither.

pidjones
    Participant
    @pidjones

Because I ride the motorcycle so much, I have pretty much culled my underoos down to microfiber boxer briefs. Some with, some without the fly. Without the fly I go down through the leg. With mesh armored pants, jeans or other pants under that, then the underoos, I better make it there in plenty of time! Even worse in the winter when I add Thinsulate liner and microfiber longjohns. Still, they keep me in place and wick away moisture SO much better than cotton! In addition, they dry quickly if I’m caught in a downpour. I’m not an IronButt rider, but did 530 miles a month ago to Jackson, MS and was quite comfortable the whole way. Even after the monsoon that I normally endure through Chattanooga.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Fuck it! Go Commando!

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

@Sam-I-Am 140738 wrote:

Fuck it! Go Commando!

In a skirt!

DuncanJ
    Participant
    @duncanj

Over the fence… I just got some new boxers with flies and still never think to use them. I guess it’s force of habit and I find it easier to just go over rather than squeezing it through the fly.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Zorba 140750 wrote:

In a skirt!

Fuck yes! Where’s your sense of adventure?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.