gotta go take a nap

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Err……..

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Yep I got the same letter from your employer also. Damn dude how can they do that?

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

so it starts ! should be interesting to see my west coast team play in -22 ! LOL

and it’s cool your hawks get a long rest.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@NorCalDan 137194 wrote:

so it starts ! should be interesting to see my west coast team play in -22 ! LOL

and it’s cool your hawks get a long rest.

Yeah it should be a good game. I just hope New Orleans wins tonight so we face them instead of you or green bay.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Is there a point to this thread or is just another thread for you two to chat about games? 😛

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I thought that is was ok to post anything in the general forum. oh well.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@buttwheat 137195 wrote:

Yeah it should be a good game. I just hope New Orleans wins tonight so we face them instead of you or green bay.

so anyway,
    the hawks are playing at home next weekend ,right ? you guys do pretty well at home & ya,we suck on the road at seattle.but then as much as I don’t want it,IMO we are going to get beat in GB today 🙁

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

What? It wasn’t pissing me off at all, I was just curious 🙂 Meant no harm at all.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@NorCalDan 137225 wrote:

so anyway,
    the hawks are playing at home next weekend ,right ? you guys do pretty well at home & ya,we suck on the road at seattle.but then as much as I don’t want it,IMO we are going to get beat in GB today 🙁

It will be so friggin cold it will be a ground game Gore will carry for over 100 yards SF 17 GB 13. Yes the Hawks have home field throughout the play offs

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 137218 wrote:

I thought that is was ok to post anything in the general forum. oh well.

I’m not into sports but I read this so I didn’t miss anything. Talk sports all you want, but throw in some titty pictures for the rest of us, please.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@Sam-I-Am 137232 wrote:

I’m not into sports but I read this so I didn’t miss anything. Talk sports all you want, but throw in some titty pictures for the rest of us, please.

Wish granted.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13188[/ATTACH]

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Amok 137237 wrote:

Wish granted.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13188[/ATTACH]

LMAO! I must learn to be more literal in my speaking. I really was looking for female titties.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Sam-I-Am 137243 wrote:

LMAO! I must learn to be more literal in my speaking. I really was looking for female titties.

granny_20great_20tits.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Thanks Arni!

Now I have a craving for M&M Mars’ “Milk Duds”!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.