xanderx
    Participant
    @xanderx

Appealing to your kind hearts to help my countrymen who were victims of the strongest typhoon in the world this year. :(:(:(

Prayers are needed first and foremost, but if you can help with some financial assistance I’m sure it’ll go a long way.

I’m sure our tattoo money jars won’t mind waiting just a little bit for that next deposit.

Catholic Relief Services takes as little as $25 here: https://secure.crs.org/site/Donation2?df_id=6140&6140.donation=form1

or there are a dozen other means listed in this CNN article for you to choose from:

How to help Typhoon Haiyan survivors – CNN.com

Thanks and please share to other people who you think can offer prayers and help.

Philippines reels from catastrophe as Typhoon Haiyan hits Vietnam – CNN.com

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

If you are into Bio-Mech, here is a way to donate and still maybe get a tattoo. Mike Cole is doing a raffle – $20 dollar tickets and the prize is a tattoo.

Instagram

Some of you probably already saw it the same way I did, another artist’s repost on instagram. But I thought a link here wouldn’t hurt. Every bit will help.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I’m just gonna go ahead and assume some irony because financial aid will help a lot more than prayers…

I already donated about 100$, a guy from my neighborhood runs an orphanage and volunteer organizations (Streetlight) there, so there’s been tons of focus on it here! Donated to his organization, I know he’s in Tacloban right now, helping out kids who lost their parents… :/
    Awful whats happening! Hope as many as possible donate to help people back to their feet.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I also donated from another site 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.