Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Amok 135675 wrote:

Congratulations on this momentous achievement! Makes my 18 hours look pretty puny.

Not if they’re quality. And yours are quality.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Sam-I-Am 135673 wrote:

100 hours of needle stick account of five hours work on the lobster today. Pictures soon. Anthony was really getting into it!

(I’m off to a sewer meeting, I’ll have a celebratory shot of Knob Creek bourbon at 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time if anybody wants to join in)

Well, I’ll be a little late to the party, I won’t get off work until 7pm PST. But I am definitely going to have a shot with you.

I just got curious so I added up my hours – and it’s a respectable 65.5 hours so far, and about 35 hours of those were in 12 months starting last November 1st. Although I am not accumulating nearly as fast as Sam. Maybe if I covert it to metric??? 😉

Now I have an hour or so to figure out what kind of shot … oh the possibilities.

(And Sam is correct, Amok, when it comes to tattoos quality counts more than quantity.)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Call_me_Lola 135691 wrote:

Well, I’ll be a little late to the party, I won’t get off work until 7pm PST.

Whats that? 11:00 PM Eastern time? I’ll have another one! (anybody out there in Mountain time?)(Let’s not forget Central time too)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Here is the lobster. One more session for the fine details and shading.

By Anthony Zamora of Nomad Studios in Shamokin Dam, PA

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@Sam-I-Am 135687 wrote:

Not if they’re quality. And yours are quality.

@Call_me_Lola 135691 wrote:

(And Sam is correct, Amok, when it comes to tattoos quality counts more than quantity.)

I’m going for both quality AND quantity!

@Sam-I-Am 135694 wrote:

Here is the lobster. One more session for the fine details and shading.

By Anthony Zamora of Nomad Studios in Shamokin Dam, PA

Worlds smallest pic there, can’t see a thing!

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

How many hours away is that?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.