GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Have you guys started? Who ya buying for? This is a rip on another thread. I’m an intellectually lazy pig. My dad insists it’s about the small things and doesn’t want me giving big gifts.

So:

Mom: Kindle books.

Dad: I was thinking DVD sets we might like together, like Rules of Engagement, Seinfeld.

My niece: She likes those Monster High dolls.

Anyone else in my life I tend to give these pre-filled journals to, and there are a couple people I’d give these to to record their lives for special people in theirs. Includes my brother, sister-in-law, and a couple friends.

Edit: My gift to myself is chemical peeling on my chest. I’m worth it. 😉

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Nope I haven’t even thought about it yet apart from telling everyone to just give me money lol

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I used to be a big gift giver but I think it is a huge waste of money now. You spend a shit ton of money for something that they may or may not want and will end up in the back of a closet soon. I usually smoke up some salmon and give as gifts.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 133839 wrote:

I usually smoke up gifts.

If only I could!

I buy gifts all year long. If I see something that “fits” somebody I get it. Problem is that I forget where I put the fucking things come Christmas!

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@GrayCatLove 133810 wrote:

Have you guys started? Who ya buying for? This is a rip on another thread. I’m an intellectually lazy pig. My dad insists it’s about the small things and doesn’t want me giving big gifts.

I buy stuff all year long,so by xmas,I have money & time.
    I buy myself stuff all year long too 😀
    oh ! no smoking, my wife makes me very special chocolate brownies. wink.gif action-smiley-035.gif action-smiley-084.gif

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@buttwheat 133839 wrote:

I used to be a big gift giver but I think it is a huge waste of money now. You spend a shit ton of money for something that they may or may not want and will end up in the back of a closet soon. I usually smoke up some salmon and give as gifts.

Do u need my addy?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 133863 wrote:

oh ! no smoking, my wife makes me very special chocolate brownies. wink.gif action-smiley-035.gif action-smiley-084.gif

Now we’re talking!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@NorCalDan 133863 wrote:

I buy stuff all year long,so by xmas,I have money & time.
    I buy myself stuff all year long too 😀

I’ll just be spending Christmas with you and your wife. Didn’t she always want another child to love? ;_;

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I’ve started getting a few things here and there. My mom found some Sons of Anarchy pajama pants for my dad and we’ve got quite a few things already for my oldest niece but then again we have to buy for her birthday as well which is December 2nd.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.