Participant
    @fnoperi

Just curious to see what personality type you guys are 🙂
    Personality test based on C. Jung and I. Briggs Myers type theory

INFJ here

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

My dad taught psychology and had a lot of fun testing us as kids. Since I was 10, I’ve always tested in some capacity as an INTJ, though for the last few years, just an inTj… Slightly introverted, slightly iNtuitive, VERY thinking, slightly judging.

fnoperi
    Participant
    @fnoperi

Very cool 🙂

Forgot to put mine

Strong introversion, moderate intuition, moderate feeling, moderate judging.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Put me down as an ENFJ.

Interesting. I was a poor public speaker when I was in school. In a town of 4000 people I suddenly found myself elected to borough council. (won by six votes) Now I can speak to anybody, anywhere, any time, and at any place.

I used to be uncomfortable when I was at places like shopping malls because I thought people were staring at me. Now I’m tattooed and I pretty much expect it.

Life is good.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(62%) Judging(67%)

Nothing new here for me, although it’s only been about a year since I discovered the existence of the term Introversion.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I’m not going to take it. I don’t want to find out I’m a murderess bastard

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

ESTP. Moderate extrovert, marginal sensing over intuition(1%), moderate thinker, strong perceiving over judging(95%).
    I already know my psyche very very well, so these tests really tell me very little. I’m always a bit all over the place. If I take it again when I’m pms’ing I’d probably be a judgmental psychotic introvert.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

What does it mean when a big red screen comes up that says GET MENTAL NEED HELP NOW, YOU PSYCHO? 😉

ISTJ (strong introvert, marginal sensing, slight preference of thinking over feeling and moderate judging over perceiving)

What I found really interesting was that the first career choice on the list for this type is computer programming and the description of career choices started with “ISTJs often find themselves in occupations that involve effective control of production process, good understanding of details, clear-cut planning, require responsibility and being an efficient worker”

I work in IT in the Production Control department. Hmmmmmm. I guess I just kind of fell into the right job.

fnoperi
    Participant
    @fnoperi

@Sam-I-Am 131856 wrote:

Put me down as an ENFJ.

Interesting. I was a poor public speaker when I was in school. In a town of 4000 people I suddenly found myself elected to borough council. (won by six votes) Now I can speak to anybody, anywhere, any time, and at any place.

I used to be uncomfortable when I was at places like shopping malls because I thought people were staring at me. Now I’m tattooed and I pretty much expect it.

Life is good.

Sweet 🙂

I can’t never do that in public areas, I’m very reserve. It’s very difficult for me to approach to someone. I also get bad vibes, good vibes, depending on the individual, location. Usually if it’s a bad gut feeling, I would walk away, and avoid. When starting a new class or going to a concert, I would listen to my gut what feels more comfortable to sit.

In crowded areas, I easily get overwhelmed, longer periods would get draining. I don’t go out to clubs or party. I would rather read a horror book outside in the night, or play my xbox 😛

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

It makes some sense on me. Do stupid, thrilling things because we’re bored, read people well, don’t bother much with theory, spontaneous, consider rules more like guidelines, can be hurtful just because we don’t really know or care how people feel, realistic.
    Yeah. That seems about right.

I don’t care too much for being around people all the time, though. But that’s just because I generally don’t like people. Too easy to read and predict. It does claim that “Almost unconsciously the ESTP looks for nonverbal, nearly subliminal cues as to what makes her quarry “tick.” Once she knows, she waits for just the right time to trump the unsuspecting victim’s ace and glory in her conquest. Oddly enough, the ESTP seems to admire and respect anyone who can beat her at her own game.”
    Yeah… That last part is very very true. I love mind games. No wonder I’m not very popular.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Here’s mine, not sure what it means lol

Extravert(11%) iNtuitive(56%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(33)%
    You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%)
    You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (56%)
    You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
    You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I think it’s interesting we having a relatively high percent of Thinking women and Feeling men. In most samples, it’s the other way around.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 131928 wrote:

I think it’s interesting we having a relatively high percent of Thinking women and Feeling men. In most samples, it’s the other way around.

That’s funny. I was just thinking of feeling a woman.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.