argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

Hi all

so hows everyones week been? things have been fairly good for me. Or atleast I can’t complain. Well anyways hope yall enjoy yourselves would love to get to know some folks that hang out in these here parts and learn your stories.

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

Bit of a pants week this week, gave up smoking a couple of weeks ago, it got a bit challenging this week but all good.

Really need some more ink but can’t see it happening this Year

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

I gave up smoking a few years ago. I smoked for almost 30 years so it was a bit tough but I did it. I plan on getting some ink here real soon just waiting on the money to do so. That should be any day now 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I’m getting all hyped up for spring to get here. Tons of outside work this year.

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

@Sam-I-Am 124205 wrote:

I’m getting all hyped up for spring to get here. Tons of outside work this year.

I work outside all year so definitely not looking forward to summer. The heat and humidity here are unbearable.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I gave up for 10 years and then started again…………..

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@argedion 124207 wrote:

I work outside all year so definitely not looking forward to summer. The heat and humidity here are unbearable.

Some years ago I did slate roof and copper gutter work. One day I went home early when I burnt my hand with my sun baked hammer!

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

@Sam-I-Am 124213 wrote:

Some years ago I did slate roof and copper gutter work. One day I went home early when I burnt my hand with my sun baked hammer!

I used to do plumbing work years ago and the copper pipe would get so hot you almost didn’t need to heat it to solder it. I burned my hands a few times on it. hurt like the dickens to. I work for the City I live in now and don’t have to do any running of copper pipe fortunately.

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

@peterpoose 124211 wrote:

I gave up for 10 years and then started again…………..

I gave up for 3 Years… not making the same mistake twice!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.