Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Im sure it’s not just me but it seem’s ever since the forum update a lot of people have gone missing and don’t show the face much anymore or is it just me. Me buttwheat, panter and yodaddynakka are still floating about and so is good old arni and sherav when they get time, and we have 2 new fully active members peterpoose and sam-i-am.

but where are the likes of

Defiance
    DaveVan
    msmercury
    ZombieKiller
    BigZach
    mrchen
    adler
    xnderx

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I noticed it was alot quieter here also.

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

OTOH, it seems that the quality of posts has gone up a bit…

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@Zorba 122769 wrote:

OTOH, it seems that the quality of posts has gone up a bit…

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

Being kinda new here didn’t really know the other on that list but I had been wondering what happened to Mr.Chen and Defiance

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Lucky bastards probably got lives and moved on

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I miss the first page that would pop up when logging in.

Oh! yes, my profile is still fucked up from the last update. (but it didn’t get any worse)

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

@Wardy 122770 wrote:

Naw, I was serious – the posts seem to be a bit higher quality. But I miss sparring with D3fianc3. If I start carping about unethical employers discriminating about ink, maybe he’ll come back!

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

I guess people are skint after Christmas so we’re not getting the newbies and one time posters coming on here with some new bodge job, they’re usually good for a few pages or posts.

I don’t have anything planned, gonna be a tough year financially so haven’t got anything planned either. Would like to get something done at the London convention though

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Me is here…every night. While im supposed to be working.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@jerryatrophy 122796 wrote:

Me is here…every night. While im supposed to be working.

your quiete though, you lerk in the shaddows and post occasionaly. ๐Ÿ˜‰

xanderx
    Participant
    @xanderx

@Wardy 122759 wrote:

Im sure it’s not just me but it seem’s ever since the forum update a lot of people have gone missing and don’t show the face much anymore or is it just me. Me buttwheat, panter and yodaddynakka are still floating about and so is good old arni and sherav when they get time, and we have 2 new fully active members peterpoose and sam-i-am.

but where are the likes of

Defiance
    DaveVan
    msmercury
    ZombieKiller
    BigZach
    mrchen
    adler
    xnderx

still here… but really too tired to comment or post anything most of the time… something called WORK usually gets in the way also…
    i do agree it’s been much quieter, half of the new posts i see are jokes from Sam…

nice of the you wardy to miss us ๐Ÿ™‚ hope all is well with you man…

oh and I’m moving to the US btw this March so hoping and wishing to get time to get inked there… and meet some of you… and maybe fly to UK/Europe as well…

sheeesh and I almost forgot it’s my daughter who keeps me busy most of the time now! that’s why!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Congrats mate she look’s like she keeps you very busy and spends a lot of your money ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yes thanks all is good with me thanks mate nice to see you on here again.

cascade505
    @

i’m here pretty much everyday!

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@cascade505 122901 wrote:

i’m here pretty much everyday!

Yeah indeed you are it’s nice having new members around here im talking about some of the old faces don’t show up as much anymore though ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.