jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Just got home from another funfilled weekend in atlanta. Went to “mayhem” saturday. Hot as the devils d1(k but otherwise awesome. Saw devil wears prada, anthrax, as i lay dying, Motorhead, Slayer, and slipknot. Awesome show. Sunday there was a show at the masquerade. Off! (Keith morris’s new band. He was in blackflag and the circlejerks) amazing punkrock royalty. They really had their shit together. Then refused came on. And it went insane. Me and my wife were on the railing in the front and we got smashed. I got kicked in the face a few times from surfers making it to the front. My wife got dennis’s crotch in her face, and i lost my wedding ring. It was awesome. Simultaneously the best and most brutal show ive been to. Easily the most people ive ever seen at the masq. :rock:

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
jerryatrophy;116038 wrote:
Me and my wife were on the railing in the front and we got smashed. I got kicked in the face a few times from surfers making it to the front. My wife got dennis’s crotch in her face, and i lost my wedding ring. It was awesome.

Interesting perspective on “awesome.” ๐Ÿ˜‰ I fuckin’ hate crowd surfers. I beat the shit out of one guy in Philly after he kicked my wife in the face. I think I’m just too old for that shit. Glad you had fun. ๐Ÿ™‚

horsegirl
Participant
@horsegirl

I really like anthrax, Slayer, and slipknot
but i have to say dont much like going if in not sitting in a seat with a beer.
Last time I was at ozzfest when Slayer came on it got way………… to crazy for me.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

You got to see Refused? Ok, I’ll admit… I’m now jealous. They don’t think Florida is worth touring apparently.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.