Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

What’s everybody watching these days?

I started watching a tv series called “Breaking Bad” about a month ago on the internet up to season 3 now and my god it’s amazing.

(It’s about a chemistry teacher who find’s out he has cancer and hasn’t got long to live so he start’s making chrystal meth and moves up the drug trade.)

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
newdragon
Participant
    @newdragon

With a 19 mth old son and another baby due in October I find that I have less and less time to watch TV. I do try to watch Master Chef(Australian Reality show).

anonymous
Participant
    @anonymous

Breaking Bad is great. This coming season is the final one unfortunately. 🙁

Right now I’m watching The Wire. I previously watched S01-03, but I’m watching them again so I know wtf is going on in S04-05.

Amok
Participant
    @amok

Lately been watching Breaking Bad as well. Also Boardwalk Empire, Dexter and Sons of Anarchy.
All of them are real good.

Instagram: pacsyd
Sherav
Participant
    @sherav

Just finished watching OZ S1-6.

As prison drama’s go it is one of the best I have seen – a lot of actors from The Wire.

Well worth watching.

Matthew

The only difference between a person with tattoos, and a person without is this. The person with tattoos does not care if you do not have any.
GrayCatLove
Participant
    @graycatlove

I was obsessed with Rupaul’s Drag Race Season 4. My girl won, and now Drag U is on, and I’m disappointed. I should mention, in my job, when I’m on the floor nights, I watch a lot of TV. I also love Adventure Time.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
    @sam-i-am

12:00 AM E.S.T. Clint Eastwood in The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly just starting.

210 inking hours and counting.

Tattoos are for the living. Tombstones are for the dead. Get a tattoo for yourself!

maniacthw
Participant
    @maniacthw

I just grabbed the entire run of Six Feet Under. I have seen most of them, but out of order and it’s been a few years. I want to see how it all ties together.

PSN: maniacthw
Currently playing Battlefield 3.
buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat

Dexter …

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.