Wardy
Participant
@wardy

What’s everybody watching these days?

I started watching a tv series called “Breaking Bad” about a month ago on the internet up to season 3 now and my god it’s amazing.

(It’s about a chemistry teacher who find’s out he has cancer and hasn’t got long to live so he start’s making chrystal meth and moves up the drug trade.)

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

With a 19 mth old son and another baby due in October I find that I have less and less time to watch TV. I do try to watch Master Chef(Australian Reality show).

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Breaking Bad is great. This coming season is the final one unfortunately. 🙁

Right now I’m watching The Wire. I previously watched S01-03, but I’m watching them again so I know wtf is going on in S04-05.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Lately been watching Breaking Bad as well. Also Boardwalk Empire, Dexter and Sons of Anarchy.
All of them are real good.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Just finished watching OZ S1-6.

As prison drama’s go it is one of the best I have seen – a lot of actors from The Wire.

Well worth watching.

Matthew

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

I was obsessed with Rupaul’s Drag Race Season 4. My girl won, and now Drag U is on, and I’m disappointed. I should mention, in my job, when I’m on the floor nights, I watch a lot of TV. I also love Adventure Time.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

12:00 AM E.S.T. Clint Eastwood in The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly just starting.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

I just grabbed the entire run of Six Feet Under. I have seen most of them, but out of order and it’s been a few years. I want to see how it all ties together.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Dexter …

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.