Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Im sure some of you have seen me make a thread like this before but it’s interesting to see what other people are listening to so i thought i would make another.

Personally i can’t stop listening to “Seasick Steve” that’s all i listen to these days have all of he’s album’s on repeat.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I have been listening to some 80s big hair metal lately

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I am at this very moment trying to fill an 80gb iPod with everything from rock, blues, 80s pop and anything else I can think of. I even downloaded………………..Grease and Over the Rainbow by Judy Garland!

For my drive to the Ukraine.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
peterpoose;114348 wrote:
I am at this very moment trying to fill an 80gb iPod with everything from rock, blues, 80s pop and anything else I can think of. I even downloaded………………..Grease and Over the Rainbow by Judy Garland!

Listen to some Seasick steve, if you like blues you will love him.

Panter
Participant
@panter

A bit of Linkin Park at the moment

shaggs2riches
Participant
@shaggs2riches

Currently stuck between some Kittie, Black Label Society, Drop Kick Murphys, Stevie Ray Vaughn, John Butler Trio, Lady Hawke, Morcheeba, and Mother Mother. Kind of a mix of everything really. (except dubstep, techno and trance can’t seem to get into that no matter how hard I’ve tried )

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I haven’t been in the mood for anything in particularly lately so I’m mostly listening to my favorite radio station 104.5. Click the link for the current playlist.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

i hate any modern music if im being honest haha.

Amok
Participant
@amok
peterpoose;114348 wrote:

I spent 3 months in Ukraine, amazing place. enjoy your trip!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
Amok;114377 wrote:
I spent 3 months in Ukraine, amazing place. enjoy your trip!

Thanks

It seems like Bulgaria, Romania and Istanbul are only 6-8 hours away? I would like to go there also after getting inked.

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

Anything from 60s to today. Don’t have any one particular style of music (except hate techno). For me i’ts more about the song than the style.

Evanx215
Participant
@evanx215

listening to some youth crew and some oi

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Evanx215;114404 wrote:
listening to some youth crew and some oi

Some what?

Evanx215
Participant
@evanx215
Wardy;114405 wrote:
Some what?

Youth crew: bands like ten yard fight, floorpunch, wrong answer

oi: close combat, discpline, the templars

Amok
Participant
@amok
peterpoose;114380 wrote:
Thanks

It seems like Bulgaria, Romania and Istanbul are only 6-8 hours away? I would like to go there also after getting inked.

yeah, I spent a week in Romania skiing during winter. It’s interesting what they call a 4 star hotel over there…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.