Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

Im sure some of you have seen me make a thread like this before but it’s interesting to see what other people are listening to so i thought i would make another.

Personally i can’t stop listening to “Seasick Steve” that’s all i listen to these days have all of he’s album’s on repeat.

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat

I have been listening to some 80s big hair metal lately

peterpoose
Participant
    @peterpoose

I am at this very moment trying to fill an 80gb iPod with everything from rock, blues, 80s pop and anything else I can think of. I even downloaded………………..Grease and Over the Rainbow by Judy Garland!

For my drive to the Ukraine.

A map I have made of great artists around the world – http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
peterpoose;114348 wrote:
I am at this very moment trying to fill an 80gb iPod with everything from rock, blues, 80s pop and anything else I can think of. I even downloaded………………..Grease and Over the Rainbow by Judy Garland!

For my drive to the Ukraine.

Listen to some Seasick steve, if you like blues you will love him.

Panter
Participant
    @panter

A bit of Linkin Park at the moment

Tattoo: A permanent reminder of a temporary feeling.

From the Urban dictionary

Tattoo design, any design, CLICK HERE

shaggs2riches
Participant
    @shaggs2riches

Currently stuck between some Kittie, Black Label Society, Drop Kick Murphys, Stevie Ray Vaughn, John Butler Trio, Lady Hawke, Morcheeba, and Mother Mother. Kind of a mix of everything really. (except dubstep, techno and trance can’t seem to get into that no matter how hard I’ve tried )

anonymous
Participant
    @anonymous

I haven’t been in the mood for anything in particularly lately so I’m mostly listening to my favorite radio station 104.5. Click the link for the current playlist.

Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

i hate any modern music if im being honest haha.