anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

So last week on the way home from work, my mom, who drives a 4-door, black, Mazda3 with a spoiler, stops at a gas station off the highway in NJ. After getting gas, she hits the ATM, which recorded the transaction as occurring at 1:01 am (according to her ATM receipt). Today, she receives a call from the police who want to know if she has loaned her car to anyone and so forth. She says no and they insist that she come in for questioning on Thursday, but they won’t tell her what it’s about. After she gets off the phone, she Googles to see if she can figure out what this is all about. She finds a news story stating that there was an attempted armed robbery 25 minutes after her ATM transaction (1:26 am according to 911 records) at this very gas station and the suspects’ vehicle was a 4-door, black Mazda with a spoiler. Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. LOL!

It’ll all be cleared up once they speak to her because a 59 y/o executive making a six-figure salary certainly isn’t going to rob a gas station – but in the meantime I’m having a good laugh at her expense. ๐Ÿ˜€

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

She would have done time for sure if she had tattoos! Cool story.

Adler
Participant
@adler

I think she did it. ๐Ÿ˜€

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

๐Ÿ˜ฎ OMG, what a story! I’m sure it will all work out, but what a headache for your poor mom! ๐Ÿ™‚

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I wonder if she makes six figures because she’s robbing gas stations as a side job??

bluey
Participant
@bluey

It depends. Does she have a tattoo? If so she must have done it ๐Ÿ˜€

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
bluey;109470 wrote:
It depends. Does she have a tattoo? If so she must have done it ๐Ÿ˜€

After this, she’s going to get one!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
Zorba;109499 wrote:
After this, she’s going to get one!

lol, what will she get?

A prisoner number tattooed on her neck? ๐Ÿ˜‰

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I picked up this tattoo machine for her trip to the big house.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.