Participant
@aussie_al

10SEIGELPICS0112.jpg

24seigelpics.jpg

21seigelpics0112.jpg

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

thats cool as hell, brings a tear to my eyes, looks like my home of baltimore from the old days, I have family in NY and visited often, took the train up, it was a weird upbringing, drugs, violence, fear, crime, dirt, concrete, though I didnt like it then I am not sorry I grew up that way now, I learned alot and probably appreciate nature and the outdoors even more now because of it

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
mrchen;105649 wrote:
I am not sorry I grew up that way now, I learned alot and probably appreciate nature and the outdoors even more now because of it

well said brother!

Also it looks like something out of I am Legend or Escape from New York 😎

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

thats shits depressing when you are a child, I aint gonna lie, the only animal you see besides a stray dog or cat is a rat. I was afraid of them for some reason, they are actually quite afraid of us, but it seems you find them by surprise and I didnt like that (like in your room eating your food you forgot)

surrounded by concrete, no grass to play on, few city parks, the ones there are are dominated by big guys so you cant shoot hoops

its so funny that I love the city now, I live in the burbs and visit often, love NY, love going home to baltimore, both cities are so much cleaner now and people in baltimore that have moved away from the city are moving back, atlanta also, so you can be closer to sporting events, the museums, concerts,

heck the city isnt too bad, great food, tattoo shops!and women

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Wow, unbelievable pictures.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.