msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating today in the U.S. Anyone elsewhere also celebrating Thanksgiving today as well? I gotta’ go get baking!! 🙂

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

You too! I’m just now getting ready to head over to my girl friends house to start some cooking and watching the Packers game, trying my hand at deep frying one of our turkeys this year, hopefully won’t start a house fire 🙂

Have a great thanksgiving

Zach

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Happy Thanksgiving

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and Goddess bless!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Happy thanksgiving from England fuckers!

(yes im jelous because im in shithole England)

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

No celebration here. My wife had to work the entire day (retail management). I’m a capitalist and a bit materialistic like any American, but at least let us have Thanksgiving and Xmas with our families.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
D3FiANC3;101887 wrote:
No celebration here. My wife had to work the entire day (retail management). I’m a capitalist and a bit materialistic like any American, but at least let us have Thanksgiving and Xmas with our families.

Making her work on Thanksgiving is fucking pathetic that is just damn right out of order to be honest.

Adler
Participant
@adler

I’m a supervisor in my job and in my field we’re never closed so one of my hardest jobs is to try and fairly assign staff to work the holidays each year. We try so hard to be fair but it’s unfortunate someone has to work and that’s the way it is. And although I didn’t have to actually be at work, I’m on call so I had to carry a phone all day in case of emergency so technically I was working today, too .

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Well i live in England so Thanksgiving is basically Christmas day and i can tell you for a fact. I will never be working Christmas day.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

My wife has worked in retail for 17 years and not once has she ever had to work the entire day until she began working for Satan (a.k.a. Wal-Mart). She left here at 11 am (Thursday) and she just left work at 12:30 am (Friday). 7.5 hours after she gets home, she will have t leave to be back at work. 🙁

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Wardy;101894 wrote:
Well i live in England .

Thats what Thanksgiving is all about that we are not in England anymore
Now pass the turkey bitch

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I would just like to say on behalf of our Regent Queen and citizens of God’s Own Paradise On Earth – England to any uneducated peasant, that we commend the USA on their victory.

Due to the fact that we really wanted to handed control back but were forced to make a token effort of resistance, we The People hope you remember the lives lost by our Girl Guides Troops who valiantly fought the might of the US (and set fire to a barn or 2).

Never have we regretted the loss of donuts.

Lord Hull

PS @ Wardy

As a fraud investigator I love catching em out on Christmas day because they always say ‘Don’t you have anything better to do?’

My answer being ‘Since I am Jewish … NO I don’t actually!’

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
buttwheat;101899 wrote:
Thats what Thanksgiving is all about that we are not in England anymore
Now pass the turkey bitch

Oh word! LMAO!

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

You guys in England may not celebrate Thanksgiving over there but I hear you guys are now starting to do Black Friday there right???

(black friday is when stores are running at also all year make profits – the accounting term “in the black” as opposed to “in the red”)

Here in the US it gets pretty crazy stores used to open at 9am and then some genius decided to open them at 4am (and ppl would camp out all night just to get say a $80 lap top – only 5 per store) then people started getting trampled and crushed in the rush to gab the bargains

I heard some woman in Cali this morning decided to pepper spray the line just so she could jump it – nucking futs!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Yeah, and after she pepper sprayed everyone, she ran out! They’re looking for her! It is hard to understand what goes on in the minds of people who will trample, and kill someone over a doll or a toy or to save $5 or something. Remember the cabbage patch doll days? Many people have their priorities all twisted up. I don’t get it. :confused:

Now, if we could get people as riled up over what is happening to our country and our freedoms as they are over a so-called bargain, we might actually be able to do something about it. Alas, they’re all asleep and too dumbed down to see what is happening. 🙁 (sorry for the rant!)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.