Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Ok so im sure we’ve all talked about at some point in our life if we won the lottery what would we spend it on. So the euro millions is something stupid like £160,000 this week. What would you spend it on?

I myself would go mental buy big houses in lots of attractive places, a few cars, Get covered in tattoo’s by the best artist there is. Sort out family and close friends.

Before you ask. I would not give any to charity as i don’t believe all the money go’s to that cause and the fact they beg normal everyday people for money is complete bollocks when the government could sort it out with a click of there fingers.

What would you guys do with that sort of cash

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I would buy a million dollar puppy

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

I would start by getting drunk somewhere hot for 3 months!

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

Easy- I’d travel all around the world and settle down in a place where I’m not bothered by anyone….Yeah, in a huge house, nice cars, an awesome pet, girlS….

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I’m buy my grandparents’ home and renovate it. I hate the fact it ain’t in the family no more now that they’re dead. Place was a second home to me. I’d pay all my debts, pay off my family’s debt, get my sleeve finished, get my other sleeve I got planned done, go on a month long bender, and then settle in for a nice, quite life marrying my girlfriend and raising a couple rugrats….after a period of wild, debauched sex that is.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

I would pay off my bills, pay off the debts of my close family, buy a couple of nice, (not luxury), vehicles, then move somewhere where I could get an apprenticeship with an amazing artist. When I completed my apprenticeship and could support myself through my own artwork, I would take the remainder of my winnings and invest it in promising artists of any age who desperately need apprenticeships in ANY form of art and make the dreams come true of promising artists who weren’t lucky enough to win the lottery.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dave Van;91351 wrote:
I would pay off my bills, pay off the debts of my close family, buy a couple of nice, (not luxury), vehicles, then move somewhere where I could get an apprenticeship with an amazing artist. When I completed my apprenticeship and could support myself through my own artwork, I would take the remainder of my winnings and invest it in promising artists of any age who desperately need apprenticeships in ANY form of art and make the dreams come true of promising artists who weren’t lucky enough to win the lottery.

Sounds good! and very thoughtful. But you would honestly still work if you had 165 million?

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
WardyInk;91353 wrote:
Sounds good! and very thoughtful. But you would honestly still work if you had 165 million?

Art is not work, bro. It is my passion, and I will create until I can no longer hold a pencil or brush.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dave Van;91354 wrote:
Art is not work, bro. It is my passion, and I will create until I can no longer hold a pencil or brush.

very fair point and very good attitude dude, nice!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Well, I would like to say thanks to you, msmercury, Buttwheat, Arni, and everyone else here who has been so supportive of my efforts. I kind of lost touch with my passion and ambition due mainly to lack of encouragement and confidence, but you have all really inspired me to pursue my talents and ignore those who don’t believe. Thanks everyone, and I assure you I’ll make my name known someday soon!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

well i would certainly want to be tattoo’d by you 🙂

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
C-los.p;91280 wrote:
Easy- I’d travel all around the world and settle down in a place where I’m not bothered by anyone….Yeah, in a huge house, nice cars, an awesome pet, girlS….

PUT ME DOWN FOR THE SAME… love the part about people…. amen to that

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
Dave Van;91361 wrote:
Well, I would like to say thanks to you, msmercury, Buttwheat, Arni, and everyone else here who has been so supportive of my efforts. I kind of lost touch with my passion and ambition due mainly to lack of encouragement and confidence, but you have all really inspired me to pursue my talents and ignore those who don’t believe. Thanks everyone, and I assure you I’ll make my name known someday soon!

OMG, you know it! And you are totally welcome. We’re only telling you the truth, after all. 😉

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Dave Van;91361 wrote:

I will take your gratitude in form of a free tattoo in a few years when you hit the Seattle convention.

As for the money definitely hookers and blow.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
buttwheat;91404 wrote:
I will take your gratitude in form of a free tattoo in a few years when you hit the Seattle convention.

As for the money definitely hookers and blow.

Please refer to the thread, “Been ten years since my last…” Thank you for your support.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.