Wardy
Participant
@wardy

OK so for a few years now I’ve been hearing alot of noises around the house like footsteps above when im downstairs etc.. but this just really freaked me out..

I was home alone because my mum was in Turkey on Holiday with some friends, I got out of the shower about 8pm left the bathroom light on and the door wide open. I went into my bedroom to get dressed ready to go pickup my fiancée from work i was putting my T-shirt on when the bathroom light switched off (We have a chain that you pull to turn it off, Heard the chain pull) and the bathroom door slam shut… All windows and doors was shut so a draft couldn’t of come from anywhere and i have been recking my brain to try and figure out what it could be?

Sounds like a bullshit story i know and if someone told it to me i would just laugh but i was honestly shitting myself and to be honest i do not scare easily.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Gotta love them haunted houses. There’s always something new and exciting going on 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

exciting for you mate.. I had a sweat on haha 😮

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You get used to it quick enough.. if you don’t, you’ll go batshit crazy or torch the place… or both.

Amok
Participant
@amok

I think you have a ghost in your house that is really doesn’t like wasting electricity.

Jacs_024
Participant
@jacs_024

get a priest to bless the house.

im not sure i believe all these ghost stories but some things just cant be explained. my mums very supersticious that way though and she used to get every house that she moved into blessed first.

my grans house had lots of weird things happening and they got it blessed and nothing has happened since. dont know if it was just coincidence but if you really believe its haunted its worth a try.

good luck!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.