Brian@Inkbox
Participant
@brianinkbox

This past week, I was on a facebook account, and ran across a local that I know who started tattooing after a stay in prison. It seems he is now our small town tattoo artist. My brother and I were looking through his albums, and to our amazement he was pretty good….until, my brother said, “hold on, let me go to myspace”. He proceds to pull up the profile of a young woman, from Illinois, and shows me the same tattoo’s that she had done almost a year earlier. Needless to say, we lit up his page and made a few phone calls, and the art thief was busted…then we seen the real stuff…a 30 second video, of a girl getting tattooed on a toilet, lol. This was the most jacked up butterfly tattoo you can imagine. There she sits, reverse cowboy on the lou, with a ashtray and radio ahead of her. He’s wipeing the tattoo with an ink soaked washrag, has speaker wire runnung to his machine, and is digging lines in her like he’s got an hour left to live and he’s got to get finished. I was rolling. After I contacted him on the stolen pictures, he proceded to tell me I was trying to smear his name in the mud! NOW…after a brief explanation of how he produced this cut rate video and posted it for the world to see his talents….he removed all from his page…posted his true work, and apologized. The sad thing is, I know him, and he is a hell of an artist. But he has no idea how to tattoo!!! In conclusion, I guess if you want to ruin your name…post up a video of you tattooing someone on the toilet, that is bound to have customers beating down the door! BTW, if anyone wants to rent a chair from our shop…I dont think anyone is in the ladies room right now! lol! Thanks for checkin this out, and I hope you enjoyed the sharing of human stupidity!….B.

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

Cheap is cheap.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.