BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I feel like lately this forum has been filled with, New here from other site.. Jumped over here..

Was another forum shut down?

Zach

Adler
Participant
@adler

A bunch of us are/were on another forum which has been inundated with endless spam and a nasty troll or two which has effected membership and postings. The admin disappeared so it seemed hopeless and many of us came here. Recently the admin has reappeared and vowed to make some changes so we’ll see what happens.

Rider68
Participant
@rider68

It wasn’t unusual to log into the other forum and see up to 2 dozen new posts of all spam. There would be maybe one or two posts of actual tattoo-related topics. The mods were going crazy trying to stay on top of deleting all the spam. But at least we always knew where to find cheap Nikes.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

its a conspiracy. they are here to take over the forum ala the hit tv series “V”. be afraid…

Rider68
Participant
@rider68
yodaddynukka;79678 wrote:
its a conspiracy. they are here to take over the forum ala the hit tv series “V”. be afraid…

Dude, shhhhh. It’s like the first rule of Fight Club. It’s easier when everyone is unaware. ๐Ÿ˜€

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I guess the main reason I was asking is because I have never seen so many topics that are disgracing a member for what he/she said, regardless of who said what.

It’s tight that we are getting more members, but before this whole ordeal, this was the friendliest and most knowledgeable that I could find, which is why I joined it..

If someone says something rude regarding a post that is against the rules, don’t take it to heart. If it is rude enough for you to backlash and start some bullshit topic about how he said this and she said that.. Then either don’t go back to it, or contact a Mod.

http://www.thetattooforum.com/showpost.php?p=31751&postcount=1

Zach

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

lol…………..

ArniVidar
@arnividar
BigZach;79683 wrote:
I have never seen so many topics that are disgracing a member for what he/she said, regardless of who said what.

That’s strange. There hasn’t been any influx in such posts since the rat-pack arrived, nor have they been a much at all a part of the discussions since their arrival.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
ArniVidar;79688 wrote:
That’s strange. There hasn’t been any influx in such posts since the rat-pack arrived, nor have they been a much at all a part of the discussions since their arrival.

can i be sammy davis jr?

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Eh, maybe I’m just rambling :confused:

ArniVidar
@arnividar
yodaddynukka;79689 wrote:
can i be sammy davis jr?

Naw, but you can be Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. ๐Ÿ™‚

Adler
Participant
@adler
BigZach;79683 wrote:
I guess the main reason I was asking is because I have never seen so many topics that are disgracing a member for what he/she said, regardless of who said whatZach

I’m not sure I follow. I don’t think any of us have been any more harsh let alone disgracing a member, than any other current member, especially one in particular who shall remain nameless. We certainly don’t like scratchers and will voice our opinions strongly on that subject, though.

I also don’t think we’ve been silent and have shared some nice ink and provided a fair amount of helpful contribution to some of the threads and discussions without being overbearing. If someone has an issue please let us know so we can politely tell you to fuck off. ๐Ÿ˜€

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

popcorn anyone ๐Ÿ™‚

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
Adler;79693 wrote:
I’m not sure I follow. I don’t think any of us have been any more harsh let alone disgracing a member, than any other current member, especially one in particular who shall remain nameless. We certainly don’t like scratchers and will voice our opinions strongly on that subject, though.

I also don’t think we’ve been silent and have shared some nice ink and provided a fair amount of helpful contribution to some of the threads and discussions without being overbearing. If someone has an issue please let us know so we can politely tell you to fuck off. ๐Ÿ˜€

yourdaddynukka likes this.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Adler;79693 wrote:

Quoted for truth

When somebody posts their tattoo up and ask “what do you think” I’m going to tell them what I think. I don’t think anyone is trying to hurt their feelings but no one is going to or should blow smoke up their ass.
there are so many high quality artists out there that their is no reason for crappy ink except laziness on the part of the person didn’t do any research on the artist that is permanently marking their skin. Most of us will try to help with ideas find artists and stroke your ego when deserved. As for me I’m just an asshole.;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.