xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

I just read an article about a 14 or 15 year old girl who got suspended from school because of a pierced nose. A judge ruled in her favor and allowed her to return to school stating that it was her religious right to have her nose pierced. Her and her mother are members of, you guessed it, the Church of Body Modification.

Has anyone ever heard of this? Is anyone here a member?

The Church is dedicated to spirituallity through ancient and modern body modification. Seems to me, if you join this church and get fired from your job, you have a really good case for religious discrimination. I’m not a religious person and I’m not worried about losing my job, but still something to think about.

How do you freaks feel about this?

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I think it’s pretty cool, there is also a religion in California that views pot smoking and growing as the way to go ๐Ÿ˜€

Bixler
Participant
@bixler
BigZach;78817 wrote:
I think it’s pretty cool, there is also a religion in California that views pot smoking and growing as the way to go ๐Ÿ˜€

temple 420 in LA.

kryptonite
Participant
@kryptonite

what i do think is re-dick-ulous is that the school would waste the time to actually suspend this kid for a nose peircing.. Really? half those kids are working on there first born and they are wasting time and money on this kid? im sure the parents probly made a joke about it and fabricated this religous belief since the charges are a joke.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.