xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Darien Lake is a small amusment and water park here in Western NY. I had a opportunity to go with my kids on Fathers Day and was shocked at what I saw (not really). It was a nice day and everyone was showing thier ink. Let me start by saying that this place is a smorgasbord of Muffin Tops, Camel Toes, and BAD Tattoos. Since when did it become popular to wear shorts cut off to the point of no return and shirts that fit like a second skin? Now I normally wouldn’t complain about chicks showing alot of skin, but come on people. When your stomach looks like a baked ham, try something less tight. This one chick had shorts on that she couldnt button and just left them undone and unzipped. Not to mention that her snatch was hangin out one side of her Daisy Dukes. This chick was disgusting. There has got to be a ton of scratcher out there making money off of these people, some of the worst tats I have ever seen in person. I should have takin some pics. Maybe I’m just overly critical, but I would be embaraced to wear some of those tats for LIFE.

On the lighter side, there were some very attarctive women there as well and I did see a couple good original tats. This one chick in a white bikini, wow, just wow!

Sorry I don’t get out much.

aussie.jake
Participant
@aussie-jake

HAHAHA! That part about the chicks snatch hanging out one side of her Daisy Dukes got me laughing hard!

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

I bet 99% of them had no sun block on their tatts either!

So in a couple of years they are just going to have some nasty blob on their skin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.