It’s Gsouders turn for MOTW.

How long have you been married?

What is your favorite drink?

Do you have an innie or an outie?

What are your religious views?

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

If money was no object, what would be your favourite holiday destination?

Do you have any pets?

What would you prefer, a romantic night in with your loved one, or a night out, clubbing, with same loved one?

What sort of films do you prefer to watch?

Sweet tooth, or savoury?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

How long have you been married?

We got married 3 years LOOOONG years ago. (jking, I love my wife)

What is your favorite drink?

I’m a weird guy. I like my burgers with ketchup only, my favorite yogurt is vanilla and my favorite drink- if you could not guess from the start of this sentence- Is water, specifically Smart water. It’s ironic that they call it Smart water when you have to be a real dumb ass to pay an extra dollar FOR WATER but that’s me in a nutshell

Do you have an innie or an outie?

Innie

What are your religious views?

I was atheist for a long time but I have since created my own belief system that takes all the things I like from other belief systems with out all the things I don’t like. It’s a sort of evolution of the energy in the universe using experience in the infinite to move one forward through the phases of evolution. I don’t know how deep you want me to go on this… I don’t really talk a lot about it because that’s just lame so the words are a little awkward but I would be glad to tell you more about it if you are interested.

If money was no object, what would be your favourite holiday destination?

The moon. Short of that I would have to pick Kauai, the most western of the Hawaiian islands.

Do you have any pets?

two Dogs

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

What would you prefer, a romantic night in with your loved one, or a night out, clubbing, with same loved one?

I could do either and have a good time. My wife is a pretty decent break dancer and I can do a pretty mean pop and lock so we like going out and getting down. Also, take out with a movie and a deep pile of blankets is really nice too…

What sort of films do you prefer to watch?

I personally like anything well written or with stunning videography. *NERD ALERT NERD ALERT* I think the Lord of the Rings trilogy was one of the most beautiful set of movies I have ever seen.

Sweet tooth, or savoury?

Sweet, for sure. I love chocolate covered pretzels. The trick is to put one in your mouth but don’t chew it. Wait for all the chocolate to melt off and then you get a pang of salt….MMMMMMMMMM

What else?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

wow we have a lot in common. ink, watches, b-boying and you live in the bay area? well i dont break anymore, kinda old and fat now but in my hey days i used to roll with rock force.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Your dogs are so damn cute.

Mango or pizza?

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

What do you do for a living?

What did you enjoy/do at school/college?

What are your dogs called?

If you didn’t have to worry about social stigma, would you tattoo your face?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Mango or pizza?

I grew up in New Jersey (don’t worry, I shed the accent a long time ago) so I was practically raised on Pizza. Recently I found out that I have somewhat of a gluten intolerance so I have to say Mango but under protest.

What do you do for a living?

I’m a channel partner in distribution side of the semiconductor industry.

What did you enjoy/do at school/college?

I never went to college and I barely finished high school. It’s not that I’m a dumb guy, I was just bored. I am self educated- Meaning I traveled A LOT when I was younger and I have a small library of college text books that I bought and read myself. I enjoy learning but I need to do it on my own terms.

What are your dogs called?

The light brown one is Henry. We adopted him thinking that Henry was a dumb name for a dog but as we got to know him we realized that, well, he is a Henry. The other on is Willow. Her eyeballs are really big and black and she looks like Scary Willow from Buffy the vampire slayer.

spinoff--evilwillow.jpg

If you didn’t have to worry about social stigma, would you tattoo your face?

No. My take on face tattoos is that people who get them are, in general, horribly insecure and they are trying to cover as much of their face as they can. It’s similar to people with really long hair that they wear it in front of their face so you can see them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.