andrian
@

User Banned and Link removed from post but everything else left place due to the quality response by cornish tiger. 🙂

Investing in energy market can be done in many innovative ways. One of them is the DDWI or Deeded Direct Working Interest. What is a DDWI? A DDWI or Direct Deeded Working Interest is a low risk investment option that is made up of registered investment companies which purchase fixed, unmanaged portfolios of income-producing securities and then sell individual Deeded Units of the Interest to investors.

The World energy market is experiencing a huge rush of demand. There is a growth in investment in the energy sector owing to this great rise in demand. This rise in demand is expected to stay in the coming years as well. The energy market is not just safe and lucrative but is also the quickest way of making money.

Assisting the investors in the investment process are organizations like the Spam Link Removed It offers a number of low risk as well as investor specific options of investment in the energy market. It is constantly developing prospects in the wind sector, solar and the tidal power sector by collaborating with the experts in the area.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Hi Adrian and welcome to the forum.

I understand exactelly what you are asking and for me the simple solution would be a really cheap scratcher and the word TWAT on your face.

I hope that helps and good luck with the crabs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Low Risk Investment’ is closed to new replies.