thats motivation to participate haha 🙂

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

yeah it is – lol

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

I’ve been a member for maybe an hour??? I see that I’ve already got 2 red strikes losing 96 and 98 experience points. I’m puzzled, and would like to know how I’ve been blasted…seems unwelcoming.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

The Experience system is pretty convoluted so I can’t really explain it in detail for you, but I know that you get 100 minus points for “Necromancing”, or awakening the dead. In this context, that means awakening threads that have been dead for a long time.

Before this post you had necromanced one post that’s been dead for 53 weeks and another one that’s been dead for almost 2.5 years. This thread will probably mark your third necromancing minus, since it’s been dead for a year and a half.

I expect subsequent replies by other members to the necromanced thread then detract from the necromancing minus, which would explain why you have 96 and 98 points and not 2×100. But that’s just a guess.

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

Since I didn’t know I wasn’t allowed to conjure, is there anyway to get those points erased so I don’t start my journey here with 300 points in the hole?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Honestly, I don’t have the slightest clue.

I recommend you contact TurboSatan and ask him about it. He’s the one pulling all the strings in the background 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.