ArniVidar
@arnividar

Hey guys.

Just wondering here.

Generally about twice a day (around 2pm and 10pm GMT) the server becomes really slow or completely unresponsive for a time, then it gets better.

Tonight it was almost like 10pm came and someone flipped a switch. I was on the page, then it was offline at 10pm exactly, and it’s been offline for 2 hours.

What up? 🙂

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

plays up for me from time to time too. sometimes if it just shut the page and come back again its fine

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

the thing to remember is that this server is not at turbosatans house or studio, its a web server in a corporate business that has thousands of accounts running through it every minute of the day, multiply that by the ammount of members logging in and guests opening the pages as well and you might notice a slight traffic jam occuring….
it is something that there is no control on unfortunately, when i get it, i just close the page and leave it for ten minutes or so then log in again…. what i do sometimes do is just hit the F5 and it opens the page.. sometimes its down to the internet cookies in your stored folder, its best to empty them about once a week

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.