niccid
@

i did my first inner ear tattoo about a year ago
as it was my first inner ear tattoo i was really careful about how i went about it, they were little black stars that went from the ear lobe all the way up to the inner ear
i was pretty much forced to do it as it was a friend of my boss

but i now im being harassed into paying for it to be removed because it has blurred and almost unrecognizable as stars

i researched it and found that most people found it burred within a few months as the skin in that area is constantly growing

has anyone else done inner ears tattoos, or have them and what their experience has been, because im almost certain it wasnt because i was too heavy handed when i was tattooing it

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Do you have any pictures of it?

niccid
@

this is it, sent to me on a camera phone so not very clear
and hopefully the picture works
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i160/niccid73/cid_CID3755.jpg

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

someone i know has flowers in her inner ear and its looking a bit blury also.
i personally would not pay for it to be removed .. its a daft place to have it done anyways :rolleyes:

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Ink put in the ear is never good and they all have a tendency to blur. I have seen many that have blobbed after only a year or so it simply is not a good place to hold tattoo pigment.

As for paying for tattoo removal that really comes under the argument of whether you executed the service correctly at the time and the customer was satisfied.

My advice for future is never tattoo hands, feet, or ears.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.