DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

and where are you located???? I am in British Columbia, Canada…I live on the Rock!!

LOW_EH
    Participant
    @low_eh

im from the wonderful prairies!

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Cool….are we the only two???

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Hehehe….seem to be…. 🙂 Damn it’s lonely up here!!!

Carmael
    Participant
    @carmael

I’m from Ontario, just a hop-skip and a jump from the nation’s capitol city 🙂

Dozer
    Participant
    @dozer

Another canadian here!! Currently living in the Vancouver area but born in Regina.

gergguy900
    Participant
    @gergguy900

I am from toronto, The big city. But right now I live in Tampa Florida…but only for the weather

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

And really…who could blame you???? It is freaking snowing here again…and seriously, we are lucky if we get snow twice a year here…this year it has barely stopped…ugh…

Carmael
    Participant
    @carmael
    DonnaMH;35743 wrote:
    And really…who could blame you???? It is freaking snowing here again…and seriously, we are lucky if we get snow twice a year here…this year it has barely stopped…ugh…

No kidding… i went to vegas for 8 days and came back– it snowed for three days straight, snowed off and on for a day and then snowed for another 2. I’m ready for spring. >.>

Dozer
    Participant
    @dozer
    DonnaMH;35743 wrote:

This totally sucks, I just had to spend $300 on a couple new snow tires which I would have much rather spent on starting my sleeve.

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Ha…I feel for you, thankfully my tires are still ok…but next year, I am probably going to have to put out the cash for a new set as well….:rolleyes:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.