Demure
    Participant
    @demure

I have an interview with a modeling agency today. I hope I get the job. Anyone have advice or tips for this type of interview??

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

ooo goood luck hunni!!! i will have my fingers crossed for you! are you applying to model or just work in the office of the agency?

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Good luck D, I’m sure you’ll blow them away!!

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Good luck, the three C’s, Cool, Calm and Confident:D

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

I was accepted but after reading on some modeling tips, I found out this one was a scam because they wanted me to pay THEM money for my time. I told them noooo thanks and walked out telling them not to call me back ever again. =) I’ll look else where.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    Demure;33482 wrote:
    I was accepted but after reading on some modeling tips, I found out this one was a scam because they wanted me to pay THEM money for my time. I told them noooo thanks and walked out telling them not to call me back ever again. =) I’ll look else where.

Bumma what a bunch of wankers for waisting your time, reminds me of people having to pay a tattooist to have an apprenticeship, basically work for nothing and also PAY to work for nothing!!:mad:

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

exactly, i’ll be looking else where. can’t say where i live there is a big selection though… blah…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.